Pinterest has become the most powerful social media. Pinterest broke out in 2012 and has become the most popular site for collecting media all over the internet. People create accounts and use Pinterest for business purposes. They make collections in the form of boards and create photos onboard in the form of pins. Now Pinterest is used as the major platform for advertising content.
Pinterest is one of the most useful platforms for getting ideas related to any field or project. Find out some unique ideas and start implementation. But if you have new ideas, share that in the form of pictures or pins in videos to help others. Meanwhile, Pinterest has become a platform for getting traffic to your blog. If you’ve no blog, you can direct the traffic to Instagram and Facebook videos. A large community is using Pinterest daily to get connected with them to market your business or gather emails.
Do you know you can upload pins through different social media accounts? Well, there are so many ways to pin from different social media accounts. But have you ever tried to pin a video from Facebook or heard about it? Posting on Facebook is easy, and creating pins on Pinterest is easy, but creating a pin directly from Facebook is tricky.
See Also: Pinterest Video Downloader
In this article, you will learn “How to pin a video from Facebook to Pinterest”.
2 Ways TO Pin a Video From Facebook
The coolest tricks to pin any video from Facebook are as follow:
1. By Using URL
[su_note note_color=”#f34e47″ text_color=”#000000″][su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#1b3062″]
- Open Facebook in your browser
- Upload any video on your account or page
- Go to Pinterest in your browser.
- Go to the bottom of the screen and click on “+” and select create a pin.
- Add the pin’s title and add a description and select the board where you want to save it.
- Copy the URL of the video from Facebook and paste it in the Pinterest
- Pinterest automatically fetches the video from Facebook.
- Click on Save Button
- After you’ve done the pin, a pop-up box will appear with the message “See it now.”
2. Add Video Manually
[su_note note_color=”#8dbbd5″ text_color=”#000000″][su_list icon=”icon: chevron-circle-right” icon_color=”#d6545d”]
- Download the Pinterest Save button
- Open Facebook in your chrome or firefox browser.
- Click on the video which you want to pin.
- Right-click on that video and open it in a new tab. Video will be open in a new tab.
- Click on the Pinterest button on the left corner of your browser.
- Select the board from your account where you want to save the pin
- Add the title of the video and description.
- Click on the Save pin to publish it
- Once you publish the pin, a message will appear “See it now” on your screen.
Pinterest allows you to save Gifs by uploading them from the drive or by web. After saving the Gif, it looks like an image. But when you click on it, it works. If you want to pin images, or Gifs in your Pinterest account, follow the same procedure as mentioned above.